12.06.2011

I wish I was better at this....

Okay, so for like the 100th time! It's been a while huh? Things have been crazy with work, family, getting ready for school and having no computer! (totally bites) I just don't know if I can keep up with all you awesome bloggers but hey, I do my best. Not sure how much I actually have to report here. But let's give it a go shall we?


-This weekend I was actually able to visit Utah with my family for my brother Alex's baptism. I had a great time! We saw the lights at Temple Square, took a tour of the Conference Center, went to the Festival of Trees.
{sidenote: I must say that as a person who spent much of her young life at Primary Children's Medical Center, for one reason or another, it was really touching to see everything that people do to help those poor children and their families. It made me feel so grateful to know that there are so many people willing to give. Nearly all the trees and Gingerbread Houses were sold when I had arrived...do you know how many trees that is?!??! I think someday I would like to donate a tree for this great cause. A lot of children don't see much outside of that hospital, I am grateful that my Heavenly Father has a different plan for me and that I didn't have to spend as much time there as so many other children. My prayers will always be with them!}
We also got to spend sometime with more of our family and my wonderful amazing Grandparents who were just as funny and sweet and loving as always! I got to see a hilarious movie with one amazing guy! ;) It was just a great weekend.

-Remember when I said January was so far away and I didn't want to wait so long to be going to school at Brigham Young University-Idaho? Well, as predicted by everyone but me, time has FLOWN! January is right around the corner and I am so not prepared! I mean why would I be? That would just make life too easy...and we can't have any of that now can we?

-I'm really excited that some more of my giant family will be visiting for Christmas! Chad, Saren and Spencer will be here in just a matter of weeks! I miss them so much! And I'm so excited to see them for a bit before I run off to Idaho...where I plan to freeze off just about every part of my anatomy.

I think that's it for now. Thanks for checking in! Hopefully, I'll be able to do this more often and become a pro-blogger like the rest of you awesome folk!

Until then....

No comments: