12.19.2011

Here I go!

Here I go!  All day today I've been super frazzled and thinking "one week from today I will be in Idaho."  Well, all day today I was wrong.  It will be two weeks.  Not that that makes me any less frazzled!  Where did the time go?!  I remember in March just thinking "oh, its so far away this is going to take forever!"  Wrong again!  (I'm sure someone out there would really enjoy this post.  Just yesterday we had a discussion about how i'm never wrong...oops!)  Anywho, the point is...I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!  I feel like I have so much to do and I don't know how to do it!  ..if that makes any sense. 

I am really really excited to FINALLY be headed off to school.  But with that excitement comes a lot of anxiety!  It will be four years since I've been in school and even then I wasn't really "in school" I was usually at practice or on a bus on the way to N. Carolina for a game.   And before that it was two years since i'd been in school.  That is SIX FRIGGIN YEARS! (for those of you that suck at math...Mom! lol, jk, h-i, hop in!! ...there's a movie quote for ya!)  I just don't know where the time went!

All in all I know its a really good thing that I'm doing for myself.  Now, I don't consider myself a saint by any means but I don't do much for myself.  And I'm really excited about this one!  I will be praying a lot hoping that I get through this...pray for me?

LOVE YOU!

No comments: