12.20.2011

Must Admit...

I'm really really really really really really really really excited that my bro's and my sis are gonna be here in a couple days!  My dad will be back from work also...just in time for Christmas!  You know what else we need just in time for Christmas.....SNOW!!!!!!!  It's already frigid cold outside....have to get creative to keep warm!  So why not have a beautiful blanket of fresh powdery snow to go with it?  Did you know I own more than 12 blankets?  Just me, all by myself and I usually use all of them...at the same time.  Been looking into getting some earmuffs....don't know how it would be sleeping in those...maybe a beanie?  Eh, we'll see how it goes.  The point is!  Chad, Saren and Spencer are going to be here in like...TWO DAYS!!!!!  SUPER DUPER EXCITED!  Okay, goodnight all!

1 comment:

Elder Spencer Nathaniel Sommerville said...

Don't forget that Trevor comes home tomorrow too!!
The only thing that would make it perfect ... if me and Rodger were there....
I love you baby and I miss you!
Love mom