12.22.2011

I caved...

So, for awhile now I've been needing a new pair of sweatpants for pj's.  Shorts just don't cut it in the winter time and I'm moving to Idaho!  Not the coldest place on earth, but definitely colder than where I am now!  Well, on one of my many shopping adventures today I stopped in the men's section at Wal-Mart to pick up a pair of sweats.  I wanted to get away from the plain ol black and grey...I wasn't feeling the blue, and white was just not happening!  I was thinking about getting green but they only had them in an ugly foresty green color, blech!  So I landed and a pretty nice red pair.  (yes, i'm still talking about sweatpants)  On my way out they had some $5 Coca-Cola t-shirts.  I'd been eying them for awhile so I thought, what the heck, I can always use another t-shirt.  So I grabbed one.  As a was perusing the aisles I was thinking to myself...maybe a t-shirt isn't quite warm enough either.  I was looking at some long sleeved henley's and out of the corner of my eye I saw it.  The most beautiful clothing rack I ever saw!  FLANNEL!  Yes, I said flannel! And I meant it!  I landed on a pretty blue one and I got a size larger so that it would be extra comfy.  And it is!  And I must say, I don't think it looks all that bad either! ;)  Red sweatpants and a Coca-cola t-shirt peeking out of a comfy blue flannel....not too shabby!

I LOVE MY NEW PJ'S!

Nighty-night!  Keep warm!  I recommend the flannel.

No comments: