1.04.2012

First day of classes @ BYU-Idaho....

Okay, where do I begin?  Oh that's right...at 7:45am.  That's where I began my day today.  I thought it would be smart to set up all of my classes to start in the morning so that I am up-n-at-em from the get go.  Well, today went well.  I was out of bed at 6:05am.  I was on-time, if not early, for all of my classes.  And I only struggled to stay awake a little in my Book of Mormon class.  I have been up pretty early for the last couple of days to try and get the hang of it.  I have this lurking feeling that it will slowly but surely crash in on my and I wont be able to get any sleep.  I've been going to bed at pretty decent times (considering my normal sleep schedule)  so I'm sure that will help.  And I've been eating breakfast...just cereal, but it'something.

A lot of rambling up there but the point is....my first day went well.  Gotta get workin on this homework...I took a little break to write this because I am fighting to keep my eyes open right now!  I wonder if the MC Market sells 5 hour energy....?

No comments: