11.29.2010

Dancer for Life

  • I danced for a good portion of my childhood and LOVED IT!
  • I cried for three days when my Mom pulled me out of Tap (because it was too hard on my knees.)
  • I have a not-so-secret-anymore secret wish to be a Rockette.
  • I fell in love with every dance movie I have ever seen the first time I watched it.
  • After watching Burlesque I want to buy lingerie...and lots of it. (don't know what i'd do with it)
  • If I hear music I walk to the beat.
  • Every Christmas I wish I could dance at the Dickens Festival in Salt Lake again.
  • The song "All I want for Christmas is You" makes me want to tap dance.
  • Michael Jackson's "Jam" makes me want to have attitude.
  • I make up choreography in my head to EVERY piece of music I hear.
  • I remember pieces of a dance I did at Disneyland when I was in elementary school.
  • I practice them in my head.
  • That dance was to Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."
  • I still have my Tap and Jazz shoes that I haven't used in over five years.
  • I put them on occasionally just to make sure they still fit.
  • I found a dance studio in town that has adult classes.
  • I'm going to observe a Jazz class tomorrow to decide whether or not I want to sign up.
  • I want to sign up.
  • I miss dance.

1 comment:

kali said...

I had no idea you loved dance so much! That is awesome. I am a HORRIBLE dancer. lol. But I wish I wasn't. Miss ya!