9.09.2009

Impatiently Waiting

I'm waiting patiently, but i'm not sure what to do whilst I continue waiting. I have to admit I don't have a great deal of patience with...well, anything. So this is becoming quite ridiculous.
I've applied to work at the Sherwood Mall Sprint Store and the only thing that we need before I start is the background check. Have you EVER heard of a background check taking more than THREE WEEKS?!! I have to tell you, I am actually getting pretty upset with the whole situation.
I need a job. Not just any job, this job! I've done the math and getting this job at Sprint would be absolutely more than perfect, for the situation i've, regrettably, gotten myself into. And I do not have the time to wait for the stupid background check, or the fact that its been put on hold because of the hiring freeze they have going on right now. Bill collectors will not wait, and I can't either.
I know the situation is nobody's fault but my own, its just getting really frustrating waiting for the economy to bounce back from whatever is going on!
UGH!!!

No comments: