6.25.2008

Torn

I have two jobs...or so I thought. I haven't been working at Sears like, at all. I keep trying to get ahold of my manager there but if I call she's never available and when I go in she's never there. I don't know what exactly I should do. I guess I'll just keep going in for my computer training and catch her when I can. I don't want to quit. I like it there...so far. And no matter how many hours I get at APX I still need the Sears job too. I'm not sure what to do. My hope was that I'd be working 9 to 5 at Sears and then my 630pm to 1230 at APX. So far the only one that's pulling through is APX. And some really good news about that, next Saturday is an opportunity for some major overtime! Some people are trying to work from open to close that Saturday. That means 6am to 2am. I am definitely one of those people. Time and a half is my favorite! That's $15 an hour for 12 hours of work! I will take any and all hours that I can get at APX. I don't want to completely shut out Sears. I want to work there too. But $15 an hour! You can't beat that. I'm leaving in just a few, today. I want to go get some hours in at Sears. It'll just be computer training. But maybe i'll get lucky and Heather will be there so that I can talk to her about a schedule. Maybe I'll be able to go in tomorrow from 9 to 5. And then I'll do my normal shift at APX. It'll be one Grand Full Work Day! That's exactly what i'm looking for. Then I can go in Friday from 9 to 5 also. And Saturday from 5 to 9. Since my Saturday shift at APX is from 830am to 300pm. And then I can work a full shift on Sunday. And be back to my 9 to 5 everyday next week! I really hope that Heather is there today! I really really need these hours. I didn't apply so that I could get one $10 check and then be done. I applied so that I can work. I need to be able to work. I really need those paychecks.

No comments: