3.18.2012

11 Things

I've been asked to give 11 fun facts about myself and answer 11 questions about myuse
1.  I can touch my nose with my tongue and I can wiggle my ears! 
2.  I LOVE mountain biking and I want it to be Spring like NOW so           that I can go!
3.  I love planning weddings for my friends!!!! (yay for BYU-I! lots         of weddings to assist on!) [I also design invites just fyi ;)]
4.  I sometimes pretend I can't open a jar to make my guy friends feel manly....the men, they like to show off...give em a chance! lol
5.  I'm probably the only person I know that likes watching baseball even on TV
6.  I love reading! Almost any kind of book!
7.  I listen to and love literally EVERY kind of music! 
8.  I can (and have) watch the same movie every day and never get tired of it.
9.  I've written and recorded three songs, (most of you knew that) and I really wish I could write another.
10.  I tell everyone that I don't want to get married but lets face it...I cannot wait!
11.  I want kids more than I've ever wanted anything!
(Those last two were news, probably even to my own mother!)



Questions for the me:
1. If you could be an animal, what and why?
I would be either a Dolphin or a bird - I've always wanted to be able to fly and/or to be able to live underwater.
2. If you could LIVE in another country, where would it be?
Australia
3. What is one name that you would NEVER name your child?
Bible or Book of Mormon names....I just don't like them.
4. What is your dream job?
Honestly? My dream is to have a family and do wedding planning/invites as a hobby.  I don't like working!
5. What is the last book you read?
Kiss It Good-Bye: The Mystery, the Mormon, and the Moral of the 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates by John Moody. (I LOVE BASEBALL!!!)
6. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Could I drink Pepsi instead?
7.  Who is your favorite American Idol?
Uh....Who was after Kelly? Yah, I don't really know, I don't pay attention to it all.
8.  What's the last movie you saw at a theater?
It was either New Years Eve or Footloose
9. What is your favorite place you've traveled?
Disneyland! duh!
10. If you could speak in one accent, what would it be?
Australian!  i'm not too terrible...but I can't say "No" correctly...dang.
11. If you could pick a celebrity crush (without judgement from anyone), who is it? 
Patrick Wilson

1 comment:

HollySomm said...

PS...i was also supposed to tag other people but i'm pretty sure all the bloggers I know were already tagged. :/ Sorry!!