2.05.2010

This is just sad.

I feel so terribly embarrassed for the person who asked this question! How does someone, living in this day and age NOT know something like that? Even though they teach it in just about every computer/typing class we all take through grade school, isn't it common knowledge? Why would you ask a question like that? on a public forum? on the internet? for the whole world to see? Maybe Yahoo! felt bad for this person...that's why the discussion was posted on the Yahoo! home page. I think my favorite answer has to be the one that says, "they have them on desktop computers too!!" lol, the next question will be, "what is a desktop computer?" my oh my!



On my laptops keyboard (QWERTY) there are some ridges on the F and J buttons, what are they for? - Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

kali said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is sooo funny.