10.07.2008

New Job

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update.  I had another interview today. It was at a call center right here in my complex called Feature Films for Families...basically, its clean flix.  I start on Monday! Yay! It'll be outgoing calls which is kind of a drag but I practically don't have to even speak.  I just push a button for whatever I want to say and the computer does it for me.  It's 9 dollars to start and at the end of the month I have an evaluation.  If I pass I move up to ten.  Every three months is another eval and possibly a one dollar raise every time.  I have a friend who used to work there.  He was making 15 when he quit! Oh the possibilities.

It's not exactly ideal but there are a lot of perks, the pay is obviously one of them.  Also, its in the complex like I said.  So I don't have to drive anywhere and have plenty of time for lunch at home so I don't have to pack anything.  This will save me a lot of money on gas and fast food...which I shouldn't be eating anyway.  

Sorry its short. Just wanted to let everyone know how i'm doing.  I love you all and thanks for the support.

Holly

No comments: