10.19.2010

Making It

There are times in all our lives where we struggle. With money, love, faith...you name it! Satan hits us where we are weakest and again when we are down. But I know that we can make it through! I know that I can make it through! At times when its toughest I try to consider how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I think about what He wants me to learn from this trial. How can I grow from it? And then of course there is much praying...that's what keeps us going!

I am one that gets SUPER EXCITED about Christmas waaaay too early. I am of the belief that the month of December isn't the only time we should have Christ in our hearts. It should be always! And so, I know its not even Halloween yet...but Halloween is a Holiday right? lol

So, this Holiday season lets try to remember not only what Jesus Christ did for us, but why. Try to remember how much your Heavenly Father loves you! Because He does, and He always will. That will help pull you through!

Love you!

No comments: