10.13.2009

I'm just swimming.

My favorite new quote is actually one that I JUST recently noticed in a movie that I watch pretty often.
"Sometimes He calms the storm, sometimes He calms the sailor, and sometime He just lets us swim."
Well, I'm swimming. I've been having such a hard time finding a job, a long with a lot of other crazy things that have been going on in my family. I really am trying not to complain...I think that may be the hardest part.
I remind myself daily that its all in the Lord's way. My time to thrive will come. I just have to keep my head above water for just a little longer.
One of my favorite things to do is ask people for scriptures. So if you have a favorite scripture or one that you've come across lately that really stuck in your mind, would you mind posting it as a comment for me to read? And feel free to read any that you see someone else has posted.
One of my personal favorites is 1 Corinthians 10:13. Sometimes it even helps to substitute the word "temptation" with "trial", or "test". I believe that the Lord wants me to know that. That He will not give me any problem I can't overcome. And the scriptures definitely help me with that. So if you can post your favorite scripture for me that would be great. And I hope that my favorite scripture can help you get through as well.

No comments: