9.17.2010

Fall into Winter

Clearly my blog needed a Fall Facelift, let me know what you think!

I realize I haven't posted anything in a really long time! I'm so sorry! That is about to change though! I officially have internet in my apartment and I have soooo much to say! Hopefully I can get some good feedback from everyone too!

So, its about time for Fall! My first favorite season! ...and then Winter! Which happens to be my second favorite season! Go figure! lol.

I've got so much on my mind for whats coming up! What to be for Halloween, what kind of cookies to make for the exchange in December, where to put the Christmas Tree, what will my New Years Resolutions be? Aaaahhh!!! So much to do!

I also want to learn how to cook! For reals! Not just out of a box anymore, so ladies, if you have any favorite recipes please feel free to send them my way! You can post them here, email them or snail mail them to me. I'm going to print them out and make a book but I love snail mail so here's all the info!

Email: jewellsomm@gmail.com

Snail Mail: 1800 Main Street A31, Grand Junction, CO 81501

If you have any advice for...ANY OF IT! Please! I'm begging you! Let me know, because I am at a complete loss!!!

I have discovered a few new "favorite things" and I will be posting them very shortly!

Stay Tuned!!!

No comments: